DECEPTION IN CAMPUS {©Vandi247}

Good day my good friends on campus,

Being a student in ADSU  and also a writer, I tend to write something on what I called "Deception in campus" I critically observed and analyzed the research I did few months ago after I visited about 7 different state universities which encapsulate KASU, PLASU, GSU, TSU, BASU, BSU and NSU.

The above mentioned are all state universities manage and funded by the state where it domiciled and also supported by Tetfund.

Early last month, I was having a chat with a friend at the ICT where he mentioned that "ADSU is the first state university in the northeast." I laughed and I said to him "what did you contributed or what are you contributing towards the development of the institution." there and then he remained dumb.

My dear friends, using the past to boost has nothing to do with the collapsing of the present, do you know that one of the cardinals of trending universities in this country is the attitude of the students?
We keep castigating the administrative system thinking that's the only pothole without realizing that the best weapon to change ADSU into a world class university is to change our attitudes.

I felt like crying when i carefully listen to the speech of the VC encouraging her students on the right things we knew for long but decided to go for the wrong.
I carefully walked around the 'A' block when i heard one of the security telling a student to take back a chair he's trying to bring out there and then this student felt Angry and said to the security "Baba karka dameni domin na gomnati ne banaka bane"
although I felt embarrassed because I'm sure this very student knows the right thing but he chose to do the wrong.
Lastly, I tend to resume school last semester a week after the school resumed, I went to the love garden and sat down, I realized that when I talk, I hear an echo of my voice.

It's highly time to fix our attitudes, our thoughts and imagination.

It's highly time we stop blaming the government and be a success from what you have.

It's highly time we stop blaming our lecturers for starting lectures late while we are yet to repent from late resumption.

It's highly time we stop pointing fingers on our friends as being the source of our failure.

It's highly time to realize and put forward to what you do.

It's highly time to realize that the ideology of you graduating with just Second class lower is a mediocrity thought and start pushing.

Thanks for reading and do have a good day friends.

©Vandi247

Share this:

 
Copyright © ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS. Theme by OddThemes | Edited by Sholly Young Incorporation