IS B.SC A FOUR YEARS PROGRAM (ARTICLE).

I have written many articles on education but found non passionate than this. 
I'v been to different programs within the campus trying to keep myself busy, I over heard young, able and energised students in different occasions crying with passion and counting down over 7 years of their stay in the University, I was pushed by my conscience to visit the ICT where I saw some bright students trying to check their results, I took a style to glance through their business pretending I have no idea on how to check result on portal, I saw a result that shocked me, 400level student with a total CGPA of 4.2 hmmm!  in trying to look his face, my eyes move straight to his ID card💳 where i saw that his ID expired and currently reading spill over. 
This is a student with no carry over.

I was trying to over look the above situation until when I saw the 2017/2018 academic calendar which encapsulated the both semesters from March to December with a two weeks break, I began to asked myself some questions: is this a Depo or are we trying to match up with the NDA calendar?

Now listen, 
all my thoughts falls under a single direction which is "What is our bearing as a university?" 

Without mincing words, 
I expect to see a university where our calendar will be strictly adhered to, our resumption and the examination date will be adhered to. 

I expect to see the management being on desk from 8am to 4pm.

I expect to see the lecturers working with their appointed time and day not a Saturday fixed classes. 

I expect to see students obeying the school rules and regulations without a word. 

I expect to see students graduating 🎓 their academic programs in due time. 

I expect to see students dressing by the rules of the school. 

I expect to see students being exposed for misconduct.

I expect to see not less than 70% of students passed a course.

I expect  to see mass number of ADSU students going for NYSC. 

I expect to see students committing their time on studies not at the love garden.

I expect to see students having a good plastic chair in their rooms not the Tetfund chairs donated for studies.

I expect to see results being uploaded in short time.

Now I know Prof Kaletapwa can do it, yes only by the support of her staffs and students. God bless ADSU.

©Vandi247  2018.

Share this:

 
Copyright © ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS. Theme by OddThemes | Edited by Sholly Young Incorporation